My research is primarily in algebraic number theory and arithmetic geometry. I am currently interested in the arithmetic of algebraic curves.
Work in progress:
- On generalizations of the second Euclid-Mullin sequence (with J. Clark)
Preprints/Submitted for Publication:
- ABC and the Hasse principle for quadratic twists of hyperelliptic curves (with P.L. Clark). To appear in C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris (pdf)
- Varga’s theorem in number fields (with P.L. Clark). To appear in INTEGERS. (pdf)
- Hasse Principle Violations of Quadratic Twists of Hyperelliptic Curves, Connecticut Summer School in Number Theory (CTNT), University of Connecticut, June 1, 2018.
- 2-Selmer two ways, Graduate Student Seminar, The University of Georgia, November 28, 2017.
- An Introduction to P-orderings , Mock AMS Conference, The University of Georgia, July 29, 2015.