My research is primarily in algebraic number theory and arithmetic geometry. I am currently interested in the arithmetic of hyperelliptic curves.
Work in progress:
- On generalizations of the second Euclid-Mullin sequence (with J. Clark)
Preprints/Submitted for Publication:
- ABC and the Hasse principle for quadratic twists of hyperelliptic curves (with P.L. Clark) (pdf)
- Varga’s theorem in number fields (with P.L. Clark) (pdf)
- Graduate Student Seminar, The University of Georgia, November 28, 2017: “2-Selmer two ways“
- Mock AMS Conference, The University of Georgia, July 29-31, 2015: “An Introduction to P-orderings “